Supplement for all Classes of Horses
Garlic is used by many horse and pony owners as a regular equine feed supplement. It contains substances with benefits of pain-relieving, anti-flammatory and reduced swelling.
Many horse owners feed an equine garlic supplement for its insect repelling qualities - the sweat produced by a horse fed on garlic gives out an odor that keeps flies, ticks, and midges away - making it a natural fly repellant. Horse owners also find feeding garlic useful as part of their equine worming program. Regular feeding of Garlic is effective in deterring tapeworms, pinworms, and roundworms - but this should not exclude the use of regular wormers.
Benefits of Garlic:
- Insect repelling qualities.
- "Natural MSM" - contains sulfur compounds.
- Natural antioxidant.
- Antibacterial, helps fight infection.
- Antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasitic.
- Helps build a healthy immune system.
- Inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Aids in circulation.
- Helps to relieve inflammation of intestines.
Directions: (5 cc / 1 tsp Scoop Included) Feed 1-2 scoops per horse per day with feed.
Click Here to View Product Label
(Below amounts based on 2 scoops per day for 1 horse)
ABC's Organic Garlic - 6 Pound Bag (270 day supply) - Item no. A223 *New! Packaging Change
ABC's Organic Garlic - 25 Pound Bucket (1125 day supply) - Item no. A222