A Dietary Nutritional Supplement for all Classes of Ruminants and Equine
G.R.P.™ increases the utilization of supplemental minerals. It overcomes glyphosate-caused nutrient immobilization and protects the quality of our food.
Effects of glyphosate on plant nutrition and disease:
- Glyphosate is a strong metal chelator (for Ca, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mg, Ni, N, K, Se, Zn) and consequently inhibits many plant essential enzymes.
- It increases susceptibility to drought and disease.
- It persists and accumulates in soils and plants with a half-life reported to be 22.5 years.
- It is toxic to beneficial soil organisms which are needed to facilitate nutrient access, availability, or absorption of nutrients.
- It inhibits the uptake and translocation of Fe, Mn, and Zn at very low, non-herbicidal rates.
- It stimulates soil-borne pathogens, such as Fusarium, and other soil microbes that reduce nutrient availability.
- It results in decreased nitrogen fixation.
- It reduces the physiological availability and concentration of Ca, Cu, Co, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Ni, N, K, Se, and Zn in plant tissues and seed.
- It results in mycotoxins in stems, straw, grain, and fruit.
- It reduces photosynthesis (CO2 fixation).
- It accumulates in food and feed products to enter the food chain as a risk to food safety.
For more information, Click Here to View our G.R.P.™ handout.
G.R.P.™ and D.U.A. technologies are incorporated into both free choice systems.
Note: All Free Choice minerals should be offered with a free choice, non-iodized, non-mineralized white salt source.
Free Choice G.R.P.™ -
25 lb Bag, Item number: A202
Free Choice G.R.P.™ - 12.5 lb Bag, Item number: P016