The researchers discovered that unvaccinated children have significantly fewer health problems than those who are vaccinated. Here are some startling statistics revealed by the study.
- Vaccinated kids were an incredible 30 times more likely to be diagnosed with hay fever (allergic rhinitis) than their unvaccinated peers and 22 times more likely to have allergies so severe that they require medication.
- Vaccinated kids were found to be 300 percent more likely to have a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and 340 percent more likely to have suffered pneumonia.
- Vaccinated kids were 300 percent more likely to have had an ear infection and 700 percent more likely to have gotten surgery for the insertion of ear drainage tubes. Ear infections now affect four-fifths of all of our nation’s children before they turn 3 and are a top reason for pediatrician visits and antibiotic prescriptions in this age group.
- Vaccinated kids were three times as likely to have a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum than their unvaccinated peers.
- Vaccinated kids were also 2.5 times more likely to have been diagnosed with any type of chronic illness than unvaccinated kids. This may explain why 43 percent of American children – 32 million in total – have at least one of 20 chronic illnesses and are four times more likely than their parents to have one.
Despite being unprecedented and yielding a lot of surprising and useful data, this study probably won’t get a lot of publicity. Vaccines are simply too profitable, which helps explain why children today receive 50 doses of 14 vaccines by their sixth birthday. The pharmaceutical industry is willing to go to great lengths to defend and preserve this huge moneymaker, and they’ll probably do their best to make sure most people never hear about these shocking findings.
Learn more at this link