Item Number: A067
Garlic is used by many horse and pony owners as a regular equine feed supplement. It contains substances with benefits of pain-relieving, anti-flammatory and reduced swelling.
Many horse owners feed an equine garlic supplement for its insect repelling qualities - the sweat produced by a horse fed on garlic gives out an odor that keeps flies, ticks, and midges away - making it a natural fly repellant. Horse owners also find feeding garlic useful as part of their equine worming program. Regular feeding of Garlic is effective in deterring tapeworms, pinworms, and roundworms - but this should not exclude the use of regular wormers.
Benefits of Garlic:
- Insect repelling qualities
- Natural MSM
- Natural antioxidant
- Antibacterial, helps fight infection
- Antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasitic
- Helps build a healthy immune system
- Inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Aids in circulation and digestion by relieving inflammation of intestines.
Garlic- 2 Pound Bucket (90 day supply) - Item no. A067
Garlic- 6 Pound Bucket (270 day supply) - Item no. A069
Garlic- 25 Pound Bucket (1125 day supply) - Item no. A068
Directions: Feed 1-2 scoops per horse per day with feed.